Summer Meals Program
Summer Meal Open Sites
The Family League of Baltimore City, Inc. is participating in the Summer Food Service Program. Meals will be provided to all children without charge. Acceptance and participation requirements for the Program and all activities are the same for all regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability. There will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service. Meals will be provided at all sites at scheduled times.
Information about Summer Meal Food Program and Income Guidelines
The Family League of Baltimore City, Inc. is participating in the Summer Food Service Program (SFSP). Meals will be provided to all eligible children free of charge. Children who are part of households that receive benefits through the Food Supplement Program or Temporary Cash Assistance (TCA) are automatically eligible to receive free meals. (To be eligible to receive free meals at a residential or non-residential camp, children must meet the income guidelines listed below for reduced price meals in the National School Lunch Program.)
Requirements for Summer Meals Program and Process
- Located at a site where at least half of the children in the school attendance area are eligible for free and reduced meals;
- Meet licensing, health, or safety codes that are required by Maryland and Baltimore City
- Only served to children under 18 years old
- Walk ins that are under 18 can eat
Application process for Summer Meals
- Download the application below and complete the entire form.
- After the application is completed and turned into the Program Manager, your program contact will be given a mandatory training date to attend if application is approved.
- Once training has been completed food service can start within a few days of your program start date.
Information About Becoming a Breakfast and Lunch Site
The Family League is a sponsor of the Summer Supper Program. If you would like more information on receiving free breakfast and lunch with your free supper Click Here.